Darrel Wanzer-Serrano, Ariana Ruiz, and Rene Rocha introduce themselves and their Latina/Latino/Latinx Studies themed podcast, Episode 1 of which will drop on August 20, 2019.
Darrel, Ariana, and Rene give you the quick rundown for what you can expect in the coming episodes.
- Who we are
- What Imagining Latinidades is
- When you can expect to hear more from us
★ Thanks to our sponsors ★
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation’s generous support through its Sawyer Seminar program allowed “Imagining Latinidades: Articulations of National Belonging” to launch at the University of Iowa. This podcast was born from the Sawyer Seminar and we hope it will continue on afterward.
- The Obermann Center for Advanced Studies, at Iowa, was the birthplace of our Seminar theme, which gave rise to this podcast.
- Check out our events website: http://imagininglatinidades.com
- Valdivia on Latinidad and more: https://doi.org/10.1080/10714420490448660
- Classic piece on Latinidades by Frances Aparicio: https://www.scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/reconstructing-latinidad-the-challenge-of-latinao-studies
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @ImaginingLat
- Hosts on Twitter: Darrel is @DoctorDWS, Ariana is @aryruiz710, Rene is @rene5311
- Email: email@example.com